struts-user mailing list archives

From "Domingo A. Rodriguez S." <domingorodrig...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tiles new window redirection
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:52:28 GMT

Window.onload and body onload="" won't work with tiles.. but you can still
write javascript to a tile depending on the selection you made and open a
popup.. for instance..

<% if(error_condition){ %>
<script>
    var myWindow=
window.open('/newReportOnNewPage.do','','1,1,1,1,1,1,1,etc,etc..')
</script>
<% } %>

Hope it helps..

Regards