struts-user mailing list archives

From ganesh g <ganeshstr...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to disable the "open" button on File Download Dialogue Box in servlets
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 04:33:21 GMT
Hi Friends,
ThankQ very much ur non-stoping help 2wards me.
Here is a Small problem.

In a servelet Program...

 f = new File(fPath);
 httpServletResponse.setContentLength( (int) f.length());
 httpServletResponse.setContentType("application/msword");
 httpServletResponse.setHeader("Content-Disposition","attachment;filename=" + fName);

Now i'm getting "File Download Dialogue Box".
It contains the 4buttons such as open,save,cance and Moreinfo buttons.
i want control over all the buttons like:

What my intension is to hide/disable the "open" button and "cancel" button

awaiting 4ur reply

Advance Thanks
Ganesh