struts-user mailing list archives

From ganesh g <ganeshstr...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to disable the "open" button on File Download Dialogue Box in servlets
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:02:35 GMT

ganesh g <ganeshstruts@yahoo.com> wrote:Hi Friends,
ThankQ very much ur non-stoping help 2wards me.
Here is a Small problem.

In a servelet Program...

f = new File(fPath);
httpServletResponse.setContentLength( (int) f.length());
httpServletResponse.setContentType("application/msword");
httpServletResponse.setHeader("Content-Disposition","attachment;filename=" + fName);

Now i'm getting "File Download Dialogue Box".
It contains the 4buttons such as open,save,cance and Moreinfo buttons.
i want control over all the buttons like:

What my intension is to hide/disable the "open" button and "cancel" button

awaiting 4ur reply

Advance Thanks
Ganesh