struts-user mailing list archives

From snpe <s...@snpe.co.yu>
Subject Hibernate and smart search
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 05:19:06 GMT
Hello
	I have bean with table propeties (web or swing form field) and I want next seach :

- if property is null no seach for this property
- if property is not null create query for value of property (where clause in table)
- if value property btw 'TH%' or 'TH_' (value with character %, _ ..) then use LIKE clause
- if value is '>xxx' query is "where prop > 'xxx' "
etc

I want search like
  List list = dao.search(BeanClass.class)

I can make query for any class easy, but I want this for every class

My goal is that user populate bean and with search button find rows with populated field

Is it possible ?

regards