struts-user mailing list archives

From <shirishchandra.sakh...@ubs.com>
Subject RE: Token Processor
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 13:38:15 GMT
There is an article in java world about the token processor.That should help you to get more
idea about how it works.
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/javatips/jw-javatip136.html#resources

To answer your question , yes.I am not sure what you mean by Token processor.The token_id
is generated by the HTMl:FORM tag .
And you have to check it in your action.

In our application, the abstract action takes care of this part.So by default every action
does not have to do anything.

HTH.
Regards,
Shirish

-----Original Message-----
From: Vijay.Nair@iflexsolutions.com
[mailto:Vijay.Nair@iflexsolutions.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 2:47 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Token Processor

Hello All,

Is there only one token id genereated per session per page. I mean does
the Token Processor replace the value for TRANSACTION_TOKEN_KEY as it
moves from page to page?

Adam,

Thanks for the information on the radio button. We made it work by
having it default checked :-)

Thanks,

VJ.

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named.If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate,distribute,store,print,
copy or deliver this message.Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.E-mail transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,corrupted,lost,destroyed,arrive
late or incomplete or contain viruses.The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.