struts-user mailing list archives

From Paul Barry <paul.ba...@nyu.edu>
Subject Re: [OT] UI Suggestion Request
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 23:15:41 GMT
I have seen people create a link to a pop-up window next to the a text
input box.  The pop-up window has a scrolling, possibly paged list of
the descriptions you want the users to be able to select from.  Each
description is a hyperlink and when the user clicks on one of the
descriptions, the pop-window closes and uses javascript to update the
input text field with the code corresponding to the link the user
clicked on.