struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: validator javascript function names == action-paths
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 20:21:03 GMT
Hi Niall,

it seems not. Well, according to my browsers!

Thanks for the response though, but I couldn't find a solution and after
a couple of hours of poking around in the source, I just dropped the
whole ValidatorActionForm and went with the ValidatorForm.

It seems that people on the dev-list are lobbying to ditch
ValidatorActionForm anyway, in favour of having extensible form
definitions. Sounds much more elegant to me.

Ta
Adam