struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: SV: SV: validation with struts 1.2
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 14:31:57 GMT
Have you checked out the latest nightly build? I've seen threads
recently titled something along the lines of "validator with multiple
forms" and I've seen bugzilla reports too. It might be fixed already.
Did you not see them? If not, then check bugzilla and the archives for
the struts dev list.

Adam

struts 1.2 + tomcat 5.0.19 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 Debian