struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: DynaValidatorActionForm client-side validation
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 19:02:21 GMT
Hmmm, good question. I had this problem, but never managed to solve it.
I thought I was doing something wrong but I couldn't work it out.
Eventually I changed to DynaValidatorForm, which wasn't a big problem
because there were only 2 or 3 forms where I wanted to use the same
DynaForm but different validation.

Perhaps someone actually knows if there is a solution?

On 04/08/2004 11:16 AM Igor Antonacci wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'm working on DynaValidatorActionForm client-side validation but I've
> some problems about.
>
> Everything is working but, as DynaValidatorActionForm maps validation
> rules with Action path attribute, Struts generates a client side
> validation method name with a "/" character.
>
> It is because Action path has a "/" as first character.
>
> How do I solve this issue ?
>
> Thanks,
> Igor.

> Callidus Software