struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: [FRIDAY] [WAS]RE: EJB+STRUTS Architecture
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:59:30 GMT
That's one of the Fang of Gore design patterns, if I'm not much mistaken.

On 04/16/2004 03:49 PM Mainguy, Mike wrote:
> I prefer to use the Singleton Business Delegate Value Object Pattern to
> implement a Service Oriented Architecture ;)
>
> <<An Obstacle is something you see when you take your eyes off the goal>>

(Kmart) and may contain confidential and proprietary information. You are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on information contained herein is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of information
contained herein may subject you to civil and criminal prosecution and penalties. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should delete this message immediately.

struts 1.2 + tomcat 5.0.19 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 Debian