struts-user mailing list archives

From bOOyah <boo...@nowhere.org>
Subject Re: [VERY OT] Wireless Mice...what gives??
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:21:40 GMT
Barett McGavock wrote:

> I agree with you 100% and share your concerns about the wireless mice. I am
> shopping for a non-wireless mouse for myself, as well. I'm looking at
> products in stores from both Microsoft and Logitech that are not wireless. I
> presume that these are not the newest-out products.

Let me know how you go Barett.  At worst I could buy another
Intellimouse Explorer, but I'd like to inflict something new on my
carpal tunnel.

One time before, I opted for a flashy Logitech.  But it was so small I
had to operate it using tweezers.  Amazon must have taken its picture
with an electron microscope.

--
Sean