struts-user mailing list archives

From Riyad Kalla <...@email.arizona.edu>
Subject Re: Newbie: Session timeout strategy; opinions?
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 02:25:42 GMT
Ahhh yes I agree with Paul. In the way you described your app, get the
sessionID from your servlet container and then store everything using
that ID in some non-container-dependant way (serialize an object to a DB
or something). Since these are admins and small user base, you can go
with a solution that has a little more overhead, but *failsafe*