struts-user mailing list archives

From Riyad Kalla <...@email.arizona.edu>
Subject Re: how to disable the "open" button on File Download Dialogue Box in servlets
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 12:50:33 GMT
I am 98% sure you can't change this. These dialogs are completely
different on a browser to browser basis (IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox,
Opera, Safari, Konquror, Lynx, Links2, etc.).

Now IE and/or Mozilla might support some strange-ass header that lets
you change it, but it won't be consistent across all of them.