struts-user mailing list archives

From Samuel Rochas <samuel.roc...@andinasoft.com>
Subject Re: Drop down population question
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:39:47 GMT
Hello Abhi,

> I am sorry, which one is the storeToBean and storeToProperty with
> reference to my example?
I can't say, cause your example show me only the code in the JSP.

Think about where do you want to store the object selected in your
option. I assume it is in a bean in which you'll store the content of
your form. In my example, the bean where you store the result is the
storeToBean.
For each field in your form, you will store the result in a property
(attribute) of your bean class. The storeToProperty indicates in which
field of your bean you'll store the result.

If you don't have this bean class yet, you should create it.

Sincerly
Samuel

---  andinasoft SA - Software y Consulting  ---
Mariano Aguilera 276 y Almagro - Quito, Ecuador
Tel. +593 2 290 55 18 ---- Cel. +593 9 946 4046
---------  http://www.andinasoft.com  ---------