struts-user mailing list archives

From <Vijay.N...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject LIst v/s Collection
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 10:38:33 GMT
Hello All,

While using logic:iterate in my JSP page if my property that I define in
my form is of type Collection rather than of type list it does not seem
to be working?

Any inputs?

Thanks,

VJ

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named.If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate,distribute,store,print,
copy or deliver this message.Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.E-mail transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,corrupted,lost,destroyed,arrive
late or incomplete or contain viruses.The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.