struts-user mailing list archives

From "Saul Q Yuan" <y...@dataanvil.com>
Subject RE: DynaValidatorActionForm client-side validation
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 20:02:40 GMT
Hmmm, I don't seem to have that problem. Did you specify
method="validateYourActionForm" in addition to:
formName="/yourActionPath" in your <html:javascript tag? If so, the js
function generated will be validateYourActionForm. I could be wrong, but
don't have time now to dig deep into the code.

HTH,
Saul