struts-user mailing list archives

From alberto.sanc...@accenture.com
Subject question
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:45:24 GMT

Hi,

I'm new to this list and would like to say hi to everyone.

Here is my question:

I've used Struts before for web applications but at the moment I'm evaluating if it would
be possible to use Struts for Java Client-Server applications (Java fat client). Any thoughts?
Has some one seen Struts ever user in that way?

Any comments would be welcome.

Thanx.