struts-user mailing list archives

From mike.ra...@barclayscapital.com
Subject RE: determining session timeout value
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 12:39:46 GMT
I think getMaxInactiveInterval on the HttpSession should give you what you
want.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean A. Hoover [mailto:dhoover@rochester.rr.com]
Sent: 22 April 2004 13:36
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: determining session timeout value

After getting some great suggestions here for various
ways of handling session timeouts, I have implemented
something I am very happy with. Now, when a timeout
happens I want to be more informative to the user by constructing a message
that tells them what the timeout is in minutes. Anyone know how I can get
this value?

Dean Hoover

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays
Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.  Although the Barclays Group operates anti-virus programmes,
it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is
caused by viruses being passed.  Any views or opinions presented are
Barclays Group.  Replies to this email may be monitored by the Barclays
Group for operational or business reasons.