struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kransen, J." <j.kran...@srn.minjus.nl>
Subject RE: Internationalization
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:31:09 GMT
Yes, it's as simple as that. You only add ApplicationResources_??.properties
files and leave one (default) ApplicationResources.properties file (in your
case English). You need to set
in the JSP's, and I think also
<controller locale="true" />
in the struts-config.xml, but I'm not totally sure about that one.....

Regards, Jeroen