struts-user mailing list archives

From "p b" <ba...@hotmail.com>
Subject modules & multiple resource file & validator
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 12:04:36 GMT
Hello,
with struts 1.1, seem every module should have at most one resource file if
it want to work with validator. Is it true?
In other word, if I've 2 module each module must have its own .properties
file and each file must contain errors.* resources (or any common resource
definition)?

The DTD support multiple <message-resources parameter="..."/> tag.
In jsp I can get resource from different resource file with
<bean:message key="my.resource.key" bundle="messagesKey/myModuleName"/>
but I don't understand how do the same from with validator arg definition.

I've readed on this list something about properties inheritance
http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listId=42&msgNo=76694.
Does exists an official FAQ?

Thank you