struts-user mailing list archives

From "Shyamal Shah" <shyamal_s...@hotmail.com>
Subject "No Name Specified" Error
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:11:31 GMT
Hi,
   I am trying to load arraylist values into select box on my JSP page. It somehow doesnt
work and everytime throws "No name specified" error. I know it happened to someone some time
back but couldnt find answer in archive. Can someone pls tell me what would be the resolution?

In my action class I'm doing following:

  session = request.getSession();
  java.util.ArrayList regionArr = new java.util.ArrayList();
  regionArr.add("-All-");
  regionArr.add("1");
  regionArr.add("2");
  regionArr.add("3");
  regionArr.add("4");
  regionArr.add("5");

  session.setAttribute("RegionList",regionArr);

And in my JSP , I have following code..

where is it going wrong? someone suggested to use toArray() on array list in action class
while setting the session object but that also is not of any help. I'll appriciate any suggestions..

Thanks,