struts-user mailing list archives

From "Prasad, Kamakshya" <kpra...@capitalservicing.co.jp>
Subject Help: logic:iterate error : Cannot find bean ... in any scope
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 03:05:39 GMT
HI,

I have these lines in my jsp

<logic:iterate id="courseDetailsLocal" name="employeeDetailsForm"
property="courseDetails">
property="name"/></td>
      </logic:iterate>

when the jsp is executed, it throws an error "Cannot find bean
courseDetailsLocal in any scope."

Why is it happening so? I have imported taglib in my jsp.

The setter/getter methods for courseDetails in EmployeeDetailsForm are

private CourseDetailsForm courseDetailsFormArray[] = new
CourseDetailsForm[50];

public void setCourseDetails(int iIndex, CourseDetailsForm
courseDetailsForm)
{
            courseDetailsFormArray[iIndex] = courseDetailsForm;
}

public CourseDetailsForm[] getCourseDetails()
{
            return courseDetailsFormArray;
}

KP