struts-user mailing list archives

From "Prasad, Kamakshya" <kpra...@capitalservicing.co.jp>
Subject "No bean specified" error
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 01:47:30 GMT
Hi,

I have this line in my jsp

      <logic:iterate id="courseDetailsLocal" name="employeeDetailsForm"
property="courseDetailsArray" indexId="ctr">
"courseDetails[" + ctr + "].name" %>'/></td>
      </logic:iterate>

When I am submitting the form it gives me the error
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No bean specified

Could anyone please help me on this?

The EmployeeDetailsForm has this code

public class EmployeeDetailsForm extends ActionForm
{
private CourseDetailsForm courseDetailsFormArray[] = new
CourseDetailsForm[2];

public void setCourseDetails(int iIndex, CourseDetailsForm
courseDetailsForm)
      {
            courseDetailsFormArray[iIndex] = courseDetailsForm;
      }

public CourseDetailsForm getCourseDetails(int iIndex)
      {
            return courseDetailsFormArray[iIndex];
      }

      public CourseDetailsForm[] getCourseDetailsArray()
      {
            return courseDetailsFormArray;
      }

KP