struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mainguy, Mike" <MMain...@kmart.com>
Subject [FRIDAY] [WAS]RE: EJB+STRUTS Architecture
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:49:49 GMT
I prefer to use the Singleton Business Delegate Value Object Pattern to
implement a Service Oriented Architecture ;)

<<An Obstacle is something you see when you take your eyes off the goal>>

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajesh, Harikrishnan (H.) [mailto:hrajesh3@ford.com]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 12:01 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: EJB+STRUTS Architecture

Hi,

Does some body throw me light on how to architect an application with
EJB+STRUTS for Websphere+Oracle environment. It would be very much of
help to me if anybody has some sample architecture or sample application. If
you have some sample app, please send the same to hrajesh3@ford.com

Thanks for any help.

Regards
H.Rajesh

This message and its contents (to include attachments) are the property of Kmart Corporation
(Kmart) and may contain confidential and proprietary information. You are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on information contained herein is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of information
contained herein may subject you to civil and criminal prosecution and penalties. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should delete this message immediately.