struts-user mailing list archives

From "Takhar, Sandeep" <Sandeep.Tak...@CIBC.ca>
Subject RE: tiles confusion
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 12:54:22 GMT
I am not sure, but there is a type attribute in the config file.  Maybe the suffix of the what
you put there is how it defaults?

sandeep

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean A. Hoover [mailto:dhoover@rochester.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 8:45 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: tiles confusion

Maybe I should restate the problem...
How would one go about creating a reusable layout
where the content to be inserted may come from either
the application.properties files (in the simplest case)
or from another JSP file? Is this impossible? Do I
need to duplicate the layout and do the insertion
in different ways depending on the nature of the
content?

Dean Hoover