struts-user mailing list archives

From "Leticia Golubov" <lgolu...@micromuse.com>
Subject Multiple Actions
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:42:05 GMT
My page has 2 buttons in one form. One is the 'start' button, another one is
a 'refresh' button.

I use <html:image> (wouldn't mind using <html:img>, but couldn't set a value
for my property with that tag) tag for the buttons. I was wondering how I
could get my action to determine which button was clicked and have the
forward subsequently use the right method in my action?

I've tried this:

		 border="0" alt="Refresh"
	   	 property="mode"
	   	 value="refresh"
		 onclick="myForm.submit();"
	 	 onmouseover="javascript:SwapImage
('refresh','../../images/button_toolbar_refresh_over.png');
SetStatus('Refresh'); return true;"
		 onmouseout="javascript:SwapImage
'refresh','../../images/button_toolbar_refresh.png'); SetStatus(''); return
true;"
		 onmousedown="javascript:SwapImage
'refresh','../../images/button_toolbar_refresh_click.png');"

onmouseup="javascript:SwapImage('refresh','../../images/button_toolbar_refre
sh_over.png');" />

that will submit the action, but won't set the value...

please help?!

Leticia Golubov
Precision Developer
Micromuse Ltd.
Disraeli House
90 Putney Bridge Road
London, SW18 1DA
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8875 9500 ext: 290

It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone
else is
unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient delete
it from your system.  Any unauthorised
disclosure, copying, distribution or action
taken in reliance on this message is
prohibited and my be unlawful.