struts-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Taylor" <rtay...@mulework.com>
Subject RE: Jasper error
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:34:32 GMT
Have you tried this?

The other option is to populate your form in the action which is
called prior to displaying this page. If you do this, then you
can simply just use:

If you are still having problems, you might consider changing
your property "ID" to "id". The JavaBean spec might be funny about
properties beginning with two capital letters. I could be wrong, but
I tend to steer clear of using properties like ID, URL, HTML, etc...

robert