struts-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Taylor" <rtay...@mulework.com>
Subject RE: newbie struts-el best practices question
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:32:37 GMT
David, I think the consensus is to utilize standards where possible;
next use common (open source/vendor); otherwise proprietary tags (role your own).

JSTL ==> Struts-EL tags ==> Struts tags ==> common/vendor library tags ==> role
your own tags

So your application may end up using a combination there of.

robert