struts-user mailing list archives

From antoine.kor...@bnpparibas.com
Subject Migration Struts 1.1 - java.lang.LinkageError - ActionForm class
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:05:55 GMT
Hi,

I have upgrade of my project from struts 1.0.2 to Struts 1.1.
My project is an Intranet Portal and is composed of 2 parts : Admin and Public.
So, I have 2 differents files web.xml and struts-config.xml in 2 different folder (Admin and
Public).
When the Admin part runs in the first one, it does not raise problem,
however when the Public part is run in second, I have the following error:

java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking org/apache/struts/action/ActionForm
class
      at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      at org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.applicationInstance(RequestUtils.java:231)
      at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionCreate(RequestProcessor.java:326)
      at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:268)
      at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1480)
      at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:506)
      at com.sssw.srv.resources.AgWarResource.doServletDispatch(AgWarResource.java:944)
      at com.sssw.srv.resources.AgWarResource.service(AgWarResource.java:723)
      at com.sssw.srv.resources.AgWarURLResource.perform(AgWarURLResource.java:114)
      at com.sssw.srv.http.httpd.perform(httpd.java:4592)
      at com.sssw.srv.http.Client.processRequest(Client.java:906)
      at com.sssw.srv.http.Client.loop(Client.java:1266)
      at com.sssw.srv.http.Client.runConnection(Client.java:1470)
      at com.sssw.srv.http.Client.run(Client.java:1430)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

When the Public part runs in the first one, it does not raise problem,
however when the Admin part is run in second, I have the same error.

It seems that my problem regards the configuration.
The code was not changed.

Thanks,

Antoine