struts-user mailing list archives

From "Adolfo Miguelez" <pell...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: What strategy for javabeans in session/request scope ?
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:54:06 GMT

I wondered from time ago the same that you.

I know a problem against the session storage option which is: under
clustered environments, session persistence can create a heavy network
burden, supposing affinity is not configured in the appserver,

However, the option of quering every request the model, I suspects if
databases are able to index pages of data easily. AFAIK, scrollable
resultsets were not available from some versions up.

Adolfo