struts-user mailing list archives

From "P. Hill" <goodh...@xmission.com>
Subject Re: switching to struts-el
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 20:23:21 GMT
Dean A. Hoover wrote:
> I have seen "JSTL in Action" on the
> bookshelves. Is that a good book on the subject?

I found JSTL In Action to be a nice gentle introduction
and includes some very good applications of JSTL, but
the book is written for content providers and NOT for
Java developers.  So if you want to think about how to
work only with JSTL within your pages it is fine book.
If you want to know all the details and how to work more
with JSTL in various JSP, JavaBean and Struts configurations
you might also consider the JavaServer Pages book from O'Reilly.

Personally, I have both and wasn't planning on getting ride of
either.

Just my 2 cents.
-Paul