struts-user mailing list archives

From "Skip Hollowell" <skipda...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with DynaValidatorForm
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 14:51:40 GMT
Not specifically.  A lot of the examples I found over the past few days deal
with Validator in realtion to Actions and Forms, but not DynaValidator
stuff.  'Strutting with Struts' had some great information, but didn't
explain it's examples completely, and even had inaccuracies, especially with
regards to the input on the action mapping (it didn't list an input, even
when it changed the validate to True).  You immediately find out it is
required, but examples should at least show correct strutcture.

Thanks Adam.

Skip Hollowell