struts-user mailing list archives

From "Skip Hollowell" <skipda...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with struts validator
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 16:29:24 GMT
"Saul Q Yuan" <yuan@dataanvil.com> wrote in message
news:8A8FF7180FF06D41825F1261360D1F71037C5BD3@tormlm0001.na.corp.mccann.com...
> One thing I noticed is you're missing the argument for the required
> message, ie.
> <arg0 key="......" resource="true/false" /> in your validation.xml file.

And as per my earlier post with this same problem, do you have the
was missing when I thought I had everything setup properly.

<!-- The standard way of showing errors, shows them all at one in a one big
list -->

<!-- Alternate way of showing errors, make sure the message flag is false to
signify ERRORS -->
message="false" >
  <li><bean:write name="msg"/></li>

Skip Hollowell