struts-user mailing list archives

From bOOyah <boo...@nowhere.org>
Subject Re: ActionErrors in my JSP: how can I rewrite this RT snippet as EL?
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:49:30 GMT
Niall Pemberton wrote:

> It should be
>
>     <logic:present name="org.apache.struts.action.ERROR">
>     </logic:present>
>
> .. or even
>
>     <logic:messagesPresent>
>     </logic:messagesPresent>

Sorry for the delay in replying Niall...my wife MADE ME down tools for a
day.

Yes, indeed both your suggestions work perfectly.  I'm using the 2nd
one.  Am I right then in guessing that

   <logic:messagesPresent>
   </logic:messagesPresent>

would display all messages (errors or otherwise)?  Is it now that simple?

What threw me originally is that 'org.apache.struts.action.ERROR' no
longer exists in the online Struts javadocs.  So I got embroiled in
following the path of deprecation, and I couldn't get the current
recommendations to work :-(

Thanks a mill for your help.

--
bOOyah