struts-user mailing list archives

From Scott Nesbitt <scottnesb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Redirect and Multi-part encryption
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:04:03 GMT

I am trying to integrate the Struts 1.1 fileupload into my struts app, and am
getting redirection errors.

The fileupload example war file work fine when I drop it in, but when I put the
pieces in with only minor tweaking to struts-config.xml and the like, I get the
infamous "Original request not available" error.  Martin Cooper previously
posted that

"... it's not legal, per the HTTP spec, to redirect a POST request, so that is
probably what's tripping you up"

but I fail to see how the example code can work as a war but not work broken out.

I have seen several posts saying they had similar problems, but no successful
resolutions.  Does anyone know of a post or page discussing this in depth?

Thanks for your time,

Scott