struts-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Hess" <gh...@wrappedapps.com>
Subject [OT] Stress testing?
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 20:28:00 GMT
Hi All,

I am looking for a tool to help me stress test my application and would
greatly appreciated any recommendations, suggestions on how to perform
such testing and any procedures to follow:-).

My requirements:

1)       Mimic the work flow process for processing a transaction over
several pages where session information is maintained so that my
Transaction control tokens will not be invalid. I would like to be able
to specify the starting form and follow the process request/response
over several steps and eventually complete the transaction.

2)       The ability to specify number of loops, threads(for
concurrency) and timed duration would be great.

3)   Support for SSL

Thanks,

Greg Hess

Software Engineer