struts-user mailing list archives

From "johannes Schwarz" <johannes.schw...@iai.fzk.de>
Subject Validation - can i use multiple properties ?
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 11:03:32 GMT
Hello,

with struts-config.xml i define:

<message-resources paramter="XXX"/>
<message-resources paramter="YYY" key="Mypara"/>

Than I can write the following code in a jsp-File:

<bean:message key="Field1"/> (i see the Field1-value from the XXX-File)
<bean:message key="Field1" bundle="Mypara"/> (I see the Field1-value
from the YYY-File)

now I am using a form with validation.xml.
Some fields are required and the shown error is:

<arg0 key="Field1.error"/>

On Submit I see the Field1.error-value from the XXX-File.
I would like to see the error-value from the YYY-File. Is this possible?
How to define?

Thanks
Johannes