struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frers Michael" <...@Sisis.de>
Subject 2 Actions 2- FormBeans
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 14:38:53 GMT
Hello
i have a little Problem and perhaps someone can help me out

i have an actionclass (I) which has a FormBean

now i send the HTML Form away.

after i get a response from database i decide in my actionclass (i) that if
only one hit in my database is coming back,(instead of more than 1) i pickup
the id of the singleresult and forward then another actionclass (II) which
is searching again in database with this id. Now my Question is how can i
set the parameters in the FormBean of the Second Actionclass (II).

public class FirstBean extends ActionForm
{
    private String request;
    //+getter and setter
}

public class SecondBean extends ActionForm
{
    private String idOfSingleResult;
    //+getter and setter
}