struts-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: How to use resource bundle in attributes
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 16:29:18 GMT
Sorry....

how about this..

<fmt:message key="login.tooltip.username"  var="userNameTitle"/>

I am not sure what the title attribute tag does.  Since it is a struts
only attribute you will have to use the struts el tags to access the
var userNameTitle that is now in scope.

in web.xml

<taglib>
     <taglib-uri>struts/html-el</taglib-uri>
     <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/struts-html-el.tld</taglib-location>
   </taglib>

make sure you have the struts-el.jar in your classpath

in your jsp

<%@ taglib uri="struts/html-el" prefix="html" %>

then use something like (never done this some I am really not sure how)