struts-user mailing list archives

From Diego <diego.mani...@xeridia.com>
Subject Multipage form and multibox fields
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 15:37:50 GMT

Hi everyone! I have a multi-page form with several multibox fields in its
different pages. The form is stored in session. In the ActionForm Javadoc I
found this:

--If the form is stored in session-scope so that values can be collected over
--multiple requests (a "wizard"), you must be very careful of which properties,
if
--any, are reset. As mentioned, session-scope checkboxes must be reset to false
--for any page where this property is set. This is because the client does not
--submit a checkbox value when it is clear (false). If a session-scoped
checkbox
--is not proactively reset, it can never be set to false.

Well, the problem I have is that I don't know how to do that. I mean, I know
where the reset() method is and I know how to set the multibox to false, but is
there a way to know what is the page number the user is going to? I just need to
reset the multibox fields that are on that page, if I've understood the text
above. The "page" field doesn't give me the page number I'm moving to, but the
previous one, I think.

Thanks in advance.