struts-user mailing list archives

From Daniel H A Lima <email_danie...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: How to read a collection or a Array ?
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 12:43:54 GMT
Try this (i think you can remove "logic:notEmpty") :

<logic:notEmpty name="dataTranferUF">
   <logic:iterate id="item" name="dataTranferUF">
 property="empresa"/></td>
 property="vlRecarga"/></td>
  </logic:iterate>
</logic:notEmpty>

Be sure that you forward is a true forward (not a
redirect) or you will lose the attributes in your
request, ok ?

Hi All,