struts-user mailing list archives

From "adam" <aa...@cesplc.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Stress testing?
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 20:51:21 GMT
You can also check out the Grinder 3 for stress testing your application.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chappell, Simon P [mailto:Simon.Chappell@landsend.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 4:27 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: [OT] Stress testing?

I've used JUnit and JUnitPerf to drive tests written with HttpUnit. These
worked well for me, allowing me to stress our Struts app to levels of 100
simultaneous users. Is that stressful enough for you? (It certainly stressed
out our DB2 DBA's watching what all that application activity did to their
database ... we managed to get up to 100% CPU usage on an IBM 390! :-)

We didn't use SSL, so that might be a dealbreaker.

Simon