struts-user mailing list archives

From "Wood, Derek (DIS Contractor)" <Der...@dis.wa.gov>
Subject [struts workflow extension] Workflow Violation Help
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 16:19:48 GMT
I have everything working using the Struts Workflow
extension except that I am having problems with the
workflow violation mechanism.

I have a wizard consisting of 6 pages. The workflow
through the entire 6 pages is assigned a single primary
workflow value. So, I made one violation mapping to
handle violations.

What I want to happen is when the workflow is violated,
I want the user to be sent back to the wizard page they
were currently on (ie. page 4) and have a message on
that page saying the violation. I can't seem to figure
out how to get the user back to the page they were on ...
given that I have only one workflow/violation defined.

Thank you.