struts-user mailing list archives

From shankarr <shank...@adventnet.com>
Subject Token Help Neede
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 08:12:17 GMT
Hi!
I have an issue in my web application.
My control flow is as follows :
1. On cliking a link, show Page AA as a result of ForwardAction
2. User fills data in AA and then clicks submit button.
3. This submit button internally invokes my Action class Action1 which
adds data to db  and  calls class Action2 to retrieve data from db
4. Action2 as a result of processing invokes Page BB

Now, when the user sees Page BB and if he clicks refresh on the browser,
one more object gets added to db.

I have read through all the token related mails and some examples but
still not able to get it.

Need help.

Please tell step by step procedure. I try the following :

1. Put saveToken(request) in Action class A1
2. In class A2 make check if isValidToken(request).
If valid, then process data and at the end reset(request)

3. But it fails at the step2 mentioned above. Always says invalid token
and gives blank page.

Many thanks,

Richie