struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Reumann <strut...@reumann.net>
Subject Re: [OT] Page Cannot Be Displayed
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 19:14:22 GMT
Joshi, Naveen wrote:

> All,
>
> Just wondering if any of you get this "Page Cannot Be Displayed" error once in a while,
in Internet Explorer. Is there a solution to this issue.

> Thanks
> Naveen

I'm sorry for not replying sooner to this message. Just getting caught
up with struts-users messages.

Joshi, this is very serious. You might want to consider upgrading all of
your RAM to something like 23GB. Also make sure you raise the computer
so that it is not directly touching the floor (I find suspending the
computer from wires beneath my desk helps). Also make sure you are using
your foot to move the mouse when browsing in IE, using your hand could
cause be the cause of such errors as you are describing.

hth,

--
Rick