struts-user mailing list archives

From Dan Tarkenton <dan.tarken...@openadvance.org>
Subject Tomcat 3.3.1 and Servlet 2.2/JSP 1.1 spec compatibility
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 18:19:58 GMT
I've used struts with great success in the past on some of the latest
application servers available today.  However, I have a client who
necessitates the use of Tomcat 3.3.1.  I know that Tomcat 3.3.1 supports
the Servlet 2.2 and JSP 1.1 specifications.  I only have experience with
Struts with Tomcat 4.x or higher with the latest Servlet and JSP
specifications.

Is there a version of Struts that I can use with Tomcat 3.3.1?  Is v1.1
ok or do I need to go back to an earlier version?

Thanks!