struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <m...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject Re: Way to reload struts Action classes in WebLogic8.1
Date Sun, 02 May 2004 05:43:23 GMT
Isn't the trick to load the classes with a classloader that does not
require you to reload the entire webapp?  This is a combination question
and statement.  I am interested in this issue and want to find a way to
load classes in a webapp which will be workable.  I am thinking of the
stuff that has been discussed in books on container programming in Java.