struts-user mailing list archives

From "Marcella Turner" <mtstr...@hotmail.com>
Subject error in setting up sslext
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 20:23:47 GMT
I have been working on setting up SSLExt for an existing Struts application
which was using SecureRequestProcessor but we wanted to also implement
Tiles.  So now I've configured the application to use
SecureTilesRequestProcessor.  However, when I call my tiles page I'm getting
the following error:

Error 503: Cannot initialize RequestProcessor of class
org.apache.struts.action.SecureTilesRequestProcessor:
java.lang.ClassCastException: org/apache/struts/tiles/TilesUtilImpl
incompatible with org/apache/struts/tiles/TilesUtilStrutsImpl

I have done the following set up work:

* put TLD definition in the web.xml
* set controller in struts-config.xml
* set action-mapping in struts-config.xml
* included sslext.tld in pages

Can someone suggest what the error might indicate, or point out what I may
have neglected in my setup?

Thanks in advance.