struts-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Stress testing?
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 22:17:51 GMT
Greg-
Have you looked at Clover?
http://www.thecortex.net/clover/index.html
HTH,
Martin

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Greg Hess
  To: Struts
  Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 4:28 PM
  Subject: [OT] Stress testing?

  Hi All,

  I am looking for a tool to help me stress test my application and would greatly appreciated
any recommendations, suggestions on how to perform such testing and any procedures to followJ.

  My requirements:

  1)       Mimic the work flow process for processing a transaction over several pages where
session information is maintained so that my Transaction control tokens will not be invalid.
I would like to be able to specify the starting form and follow the process request/response
over several steps and eventually complete the transaction.

  2)       The ability to specify number of loops, threads(for concurrency) and timed duration
would be great.

  3)   Support for SSL

  Thanks,

        Greg Hess