struts-user mailing list archives

From "Lowery, Mat" <Mat.Low...@Cendant-TRG.com>
Subject exception in tiles:insert
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 20:54:55 GMT
When an exception occurs within a <tiles:insert> tag, it prints the
exception message to the page.  Why is this?  How can I fix this problem
so that it simply throws another exception and prints nothing to the
page?  I guess I could edit the source but in how many other tags does
this occur?  Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Mat Lowery

"The sender believes that this E-Mail and any attachments were free of any virus, worm, Trojan
horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This message and its attachments could have been infected
during transmission.  By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts
full responsibility for taking proactive and remedial action about viruses and other defects.
The sender's business entity is not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from
this message or its attachments."